The purpose of this course is to provide a framework that outlines what good employee security practice looks like in organisations, where the behaviour of employees can be critical to keeping sensitive organisational assets safe and secure.
- Background to the framework
- Overview of the framework
- Understanding security
- entering and leaving secure sites
- In and around the workplace
- Managing visitors
- Using corporate IT
- Representing your organisation online
- Handling queries from customers, suppliers, partners or the public
- Living life outside of work
- Being a security advocate as a line manager
- Being a security advocate as a senior manager
No Reviews found for this course.