Humanitarian Training is a unique project started by likeminded individuals working in the areas of humanitarian response, security, risk management and leadership.
Humanitarian Training wants to work with leading training providers, experts and groups in order to provide a new, modern take on eLearning. As eLearning and online education develops, so does technology and the way people interact and learn. The old, isolated eLearning environments are being replaced with social learning environments that allow learners to engage with peer and instructors in new ways.
Humanitarian Training has taken the first step in bringing truly social learning to the Humanitarian Sector. By combining excellent course content with a social network approach, our website, www.humanitariantraining.com, allows users develop, learn and engage across a variety of topics.
We are actively expanding our network to bring in more courses, more topics and expert instruction to give the humanitarian sector the ultimate learning environment.
Our objectives are to:
- Engage progressive development with accessible, content focused learning.
- Deliver engaging, informing and inspiring solutions to Humanitarian organisations
- Build Skills by arming responsible people with knowledge
- Galvanise pre-emptive and forward planning thinking skills.
- Strive for Excellence
- Be passionate about provision of knowledge based services in Critical, Risk and Human Culture focused areas
If you would like to become a partner and host either free or paid courses, visit our instructors page here: